Our Trucks. Our Drivers.
Custom Built to Protect Your Shipment
All our trucks are outfitted with redundant power and monitoring systems to ensure the integrity of your cargo.
- Temperature control & monitoring systems
- Power generator with redundant power (diesel and electrical)
- Electrical system (110 and 220 volts)
- In case of power failure, automatic transfer switch prevents power loss
- Redundant systems keep freezers powered at all times
- Reefer unit keeps trailer unit refrigerated and with air circulation
Leaving nothing to chance
Our trucks and systems are designed to ensure complete reliability every step of the way.
- Self-leveling lift gates for utmost freezer safety
- At-temperature backup freezers on vehicles at all times
- Freezers are rigorously maintained to manufacturer’s specifications
- Full compliance with Federal and State regulations
- US DOT special permits to transport controlled and biological material
Fully Certified Drivers
All our drivers are licensed, trained & certified under Federal and State regulations for biological transport.
- They know the importance of the material they carry
- They know what it takes to preserve materials at ultra-low temperatures
- They follow strict procedures on safe handling and care
- They adhere to all applicable laws and regulations
- Customer satisfaction is always their #1 goal
Why Pacific Scientific Transport
Lab moving is a complex, time consuming process involving a wide variety of issues. With Pacific Scientific Transport, your precious cargo is in expert and safe hands. Learn why we are America’s laboratory movers of choice.
Excellence & Value. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Customer’s cargo is handled with extreme care, at customer-specified temperatures, in compliance with Federal and State regulations.