Our Trucks. Our Drivers.
Custom Built to Protect Your Shipment
All our trucks are outfitted with redundant power and monitoring systems to ensure the integrity of your cargo during biological transport.
- Temperature control & monitoring systems
- Power generator with redundant power (diesel and electrical)
- Electrical system (110 and 220 volts)
- In case of power failure, automatic transfer switch prevents power loss
- Redundant systems keep freezers powered at all times
- Reefer unit keeps trailer unit refrigerated and with air circulation
Leaving nothing to chance
Our trucks and systems are designed to ensure complete reliability every step of the way.
- Self-leveling lift gates for utmost freezer safety
- At-temperature backup freezers on vehicles at all times
- Freezers are rigorously maintained to manufacturer’s specifications
- Full compliance with Federal and State regulations
- US DOT special permits to transport controlled and biological material
Fully Certified Drivers
All our drivers are licensed, trained & certified under Federal and State regulations for biological transport.
- They know the importance of the material they carry
- They know what it takes to preserve materials at ultra-low temperatures
- They follow strict procedures on safe handling and care
- They adhere to all applicable laws and regulations
- Customer satisfaction is always their #1 goal
Why Pacific Scientific Transport
Lab moving is a complex, time consuming process involving a wide variety of issues. With Pacific Scientific Transport, your precious cargo is in expert and safe hands. We make biological transport easy! Learn why we are America’s laboratory movers of choice.
Excellence & Value. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Customer’s cargo is handled with extreme care, at customer-specified temperatures, in compliance with Federal and State regulations.